Payment, Layaway & Terms
These policies are not altered on an individual basis, please do not ask.
- Please review all of our policies before making a purchase.
- View all photos, written descriptions and ask any questions you may have before buying.
- The item will be marked “SOLD” as soon as we receive payment in full.
- North Carolina customers will be charged sales tax.
- Items are processed within 48 hours of payment excluding weekends and holidays unless otherwise noted.
- Style & Salvage accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover via our secure server as well as Paypal.
- All credit card orders are secure transactions.
- Style & Salvage reserves the right to cancel or put on hold any transaction that appears suspicious or fraudulent.
- Most layaway plns are 50% down and 50% in 30 days. Need more time? Contact us, we are happy to work out a plan to fit your budget.
- To start a layaway plan, we will need your PayPal email address to send you invoices and your shipping zip code to estimate shipping costs.
- A 50% non- refundable deposit is due immediately. When the initial deposit is received the item will be marked sold.
- The remaining balance (including shipping cost) is due 30 days from the date of initial deposit. Failure to make a payment on any of the remaining balance will result in forfeiture of the initial deposit and all items being relisted for sale.
- Ready to get started? Email us at email@example.com with your PayPal email, shipping zip code and the item/s you wish to put on layaway.
Terms of Sale
- All items will be sold As Is.
- We describe these items to the best of our ability. We check each item carefully and will try to list any notable flaws. These are vintage items and wear consistent with age is normal and should be expected.
- Items may be larger or smaller than my mannequin or model and may be clipped or pinned to show fit.
- Accessories are not included unless otherwise stated. This includes, but is not limited to: Crinolines, belts, and jewelry.